We need help in spreading the word about the sale.
If you are going to sell, register your yardsale otherwise, check out the map.
- Print flyers (here) and hand them to your neighbors and post around the neighborhood and in other neighborhoods! We want attendees. If you are going to a cafe with a community board outside Greenfield, post our flyer!
- Mention the yard sale on social media with the hashtag #greenfieldyardsale Here is a post you can share, just copy and paste!
- Don?t miss the MASSIVE Greenfield Yard Sale in Pittsburgh on Saturday, Sept. 14th, 2019. 9am-3pm . You can find a map and information on willr7.sg-host.com #greenfieldyardsale
- Help us find sponsors (more information here)
- Tell your neighbors to join the sale (here) and help them register their addresses if they need help
- Help a neighbor with no front lawn over to your place (Adopt a “lawnless” neighbor by contacting us)
We are looking for sponsors to help pay for the following items. We will showcase your logo on our sponsor page and wherever else is possible.
- Website domain name
- Website & email hosting
- Graphics assistance
- Advertisement costs
- Lawn signs to be designed so they are reusable
- Photocopying flyers
- Tape, stickers, misc. materials
We are not a registered nonprofit and are community volunteers. However, we feel accountability is important and will share our financials openly. We have an account established just for the sale at First National Bank.