Saturday, August 26, 2023
Time: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Yard Sale ends at 2 pm)
Rain or shine
Over 50 yards plus a central selling area at Alternate Histories (517 Greenfield Ave) where more treats are in store:
- Necromancer Brewing, which is opening a taproom at 563 Greenfield Ave, will be on hand to sell drinks.
- Cold new coffee, lemonade, and pastries will be for sale by Hazelwood Cafe
- Pgh Crepes will be on hand with sweet & savory crepe
- Greenhouse Co-op, opening soon at 557 Greenfield Ave, will be selling houseplants.
Happy Hour 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. also at Alternate Histories
- DJ Formosa starts at 3 p.m. (Stephanie Tsong of Jellyfish)
- Local makers & artists including candles from xpresshuns of love, fashion pieces & accessories from Rebel Bred, and new work from Alternate Histories
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks from La Palapa, Mexican Cuisine & Mezcal Bar will have their mobile unit
- snacks & treats from Junk Castle Goods
- Beers from Coven Brewing, whose co-founded and head brewer Caiti Sullivan lives in Greenfield.